Blue Ribbon Pets offers comprehensive boarding services to all our clients throughout Ukiah, CA, and surrounding areas. It can be very hard for pet owners to leave their dogs in the care of someone else. That’s why we want our clients to understand our commitment to caring for your dog’s physical wellness, emotional wellness, and behavioral wellness. Our staff is trained on ensuring that each of our boarding guests is safe, comfortable, and happy. If you are boarding with us, please bring your dog’s food, bedding, medications, or anything else they may need. We do require that your dog is up to date on all his or her vaccinations before boarding with us. Contact us to request a reservation.
Dogs are fed morning and night a mix of Natural Balance Lamb and Rice dry and wet formulas. Pet owners may provide their own food which we will feed in addition to or in place of our food. If the pet has a special or medicated diet, the pet owner is responsible for providing enough food for the length of time the pet is expected to be here plus extra in case the pet owner is delayed returning or the attending veterinarian changes the pet's feeding instructions. We are also willing to take care of pets with raw diets, but the food needs to be portioned out and frozen.
Please contact us to inquire about our boarding rates. Additional fees may apply for any pet requiring more than our standard, excellent level of care:
- Administering medications or special dietary needs
- Extremely obese pets or pets unable to walk without assistance
- Females in heat, intact males, those that mark or soil their rooms or bedding
- Fence fighters, dog aggressive, fear aggressive, etc.
- Non-refundable, non-transferable deposits are required for reservations during peak booking seasons
- Puppies under 6 months of age
- Those destroying fences, beds, bedding, gates, etc.
- Unruly or difficult to manage pets, jumpers, excessive barkers